Supplementary data for Design and Evaluation of a Series-ElasticGyroscopic Actuator for Balance Assistance
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Marquardt, Charlotte; Lemus Perez, Daniel; Meijneke, Cory; Vallery, Heike (2021): Supplementary data for Design and Evaluation of a Series-ElasticGyroscopic Actuator for Balance Assistance. Version 2. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/14625855.v2Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
version 2 - 2021-05-25 (latest)version 1 - 2021-05-21
licenceCC BY 4.0
Experimental data and posprocessing scripts accompanying paper "Design and Evaluation of a Series-ElasticGyroscopic Actuator for Balance Assistance".
The scripts posprocess and generate the figures describing the frequency behaviour of the compliant and rigid actuator.
- 2021-05-21 first online
- 2021-05-25 published, posted
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, NIDRR-RERC, Grant No. H133E120010
- Collaborative project: Intelligent Orthotics and Prosthodontics for Improved Human-Technique Interaction - INOPRO - Subproject: Mechano-Informatik for Context-Sensitive Orthopedic Technology (grant code 16SV7665) [more info...] Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Compliant Gyroscopic Actuators for Minimalistic Wearable Robotics (grant code 14865) [more info...] Dutch Research Council
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering, Department of Biomechanical Engineering, Biomechatronics & Human-Machine Control;
Erasmus MC, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- 406,385,656 bytes md5 AIM2021_Marquardt.zip