Data underlying publication "De novo fabrication of custom-sequence plasmids for the synthesis of long DNA constructs with extrahelical features"
Bulk and single-molecule raw data underlying the publication "De novo fabrication of custom-sequence plasmids for the synthesis of long DNA constructs with extrahelical features", the research objective of which is the generation and validation of custom-sequence plasmids for the assembly of DNA constructs with extrahelical features for single-molecule experiments. The data include DNA gel images, as well as force-extension tables and fluorescence tracking data acquired using correlative dual-beam optical tweezers and confocal microscopy.
- 2023-11-16 first online, published, posted
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowship
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) Top grant 714.017.002
- European Research Council through an Advanced Grant (REPLICHROMA; grant number 789267)
- EMBO Postdoctoral Fellowship (grant code ALTF 484-2022) EMBO
- BaSyC – Building a Synthetic Cell Gravitation grant (grant code 024.003.019) NWO