Totals for datasets (co-)authored by R. (Riender) Happee
R. (Riender) Happee
- Amplitude and Temporal Dynamics of Motion Sickness Dataset
- Data underlying the publication: Modelling perceived risk and trust in driving automation reacting to merging and braking vehicles
- Matlab codes for Probabilistic Field Approach for Motorway Driving Risk Assessment
- Supplementary data for the article: External human-machine interfaces on automated vehicles: Effects on pedestrian crossing decisions.
- Supplementary data for the article: Emergency braking at intersections: A motion-base motorcycle simulator study
- Supplementary materials for the article: Towards future pedestrian-vehicle interactions: Introducing theoretically-supported AR prototypes.
- Supplementary materials for the article: Prediction of effort and eye movement measures from driving scene components
- Supplementary materials for the article How do eHMIs affect pedestrians' crossing behavior? A study using a head-mounted display combined with a motion suit.
- Supplementary material for the paper: The effect of steering-system linearity, simulator motion, and truck driving experience on steering of an articulated tractor-semitrailer combination
- Supplementary materials for the article: How do drivers merge heavy goods vehicles onto freeways? A semi-structured interview unveiling needs for communication and support.
- Supplementary materials for the article: Augmented reality interfaces for pedestrian-vehicle interactions: An online study.
- Supplementary materials for the article: Redesigning today’s driving automation towards adaptive backup control with context-based and invisible interfaces
- Supplementary material for the paper: Take-over quality: Assessing the effects of time budget and traffic density with the help of a trajectory-planning method.
- The dynamic response of the bicycle rider's body to vertical, fore-and-aft and lateral perturbations