Data and scripts for "Wind exposure and sediment type determine the resilience and response of seagrass meadows to climate change"
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Jaco Smit de; Bin Modh Noor, Syafiq; Infantes Oanes, E. (Eduardo); Bouma, T.J. (Tjeerd) (2021): Data and scripts for "Wind exposure and sediment type determine the resilience and response of seagrass meadows to climate change". Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/14546124.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
licenceCC BY 4.0
This dataset includes all data and scripts that are needed to conduct the analyses and generate the results presented in the paper in a single zipfile.
The zipfile contains 4 folders:
1) ADV data flume experiments. This folder contains the ADV data of the flume experiments and the script used to extract the relevant parameters for further analysis.
2) Analysis flume experiments. This folder contains the data and script used to conduct the analyses for the presented results of the field flume experiments in the paper.
3) Model calibration. This folder contains ADV data, wind data, and fetch data used for the calibration of the Jonswap model presented in the paper.
4) Climate change assessment. This folder contains the data needed and scripts used for the analysis of wind change effects on seagrass stability as presented in the paper.
All folder include scripts as both .mat files, which can be directly run in MATLAB, and as wordfiles as a means to just present the analyses.
- 2021-06-18 first online, published, posted
associated peer-reviewed publicationWind exposure and sediment type determine the resilience and response of seagrass meadows to climate change
organizationsNIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
- 120,128,424 bytes md5 Data.zip