MECAnalysisTool: A method to analyze consumer data
This Excel based tool was developed to analyze means-end chain data. The tool consists of a user manual, a data input file to correctly organise your MEC data, a calculator file to analyse your data, and instructional videos.
The purpose of this tool is to aggregate laddering data into hierarchical value maps showing means-end chains. The summarized results consist of (1) a summary overview,
(2) a matrix, and (3) output for copy/pasting into NodeXL to generate hierarchal value maps (HVMs). To use this tool, you must have collected data via laddering interviews. Ladders are codes linked together consisting of attributes, consequences and values (ACVs).
- 2022-07-06 first online, published, posted
Knowledge Technology and Innovation, Wageningen University & Research
- 2,411 bytes md5 README.txt
- 6,143,894 bytes md5 MECAnalysisTool_Calculator_vs.1.2.xlsx
- 2,306,673 bytes md5 MECAnalysisTool_DataInputOnly_vs.1.1.xlsx
- 10,927,674 bytes md5 Tutorial_HowToInputData_DirectAndIndirectLinks_pt1.pptx
- 18,642,670 bytes md5 Tutorial_HowToInputData_PPCR.ExtendedEx_pt2.pptx
- 10,691,278 bytes md5 User Guide to Means-End Chain Analysis. The Data Analysis Manual.docx
- download all files (zip)