Totals for datasets (co-)authored by D. (Daphne) van der Wal
D. (Daphne) van der Wal
- Data and scripts underlying the publication: On the use of large-scale biodegradable artificial reefs for intertidal foreshore stabilization
- Data associated with the article "Satellite-derived Trends in Inundation Frequency Reveal the Fate of Saltmarshes”
- Data presented in the paper "Zooming in and out: scale-dependence of extrinsic and intrinsic factors affecting salt marsh erosion"
- Data presented in the paper “Turbulence-mediated facilitation of resource uptake in patchy stream macrophytes”
- Data presented in the paper "Quantifying bed level change at the transition of tidal flat and salt marsh: can we understand the lateral location of the marsh edge?"
- Data presented in the paper “How to restore mangroves for greenbelt creation along eroding coasts with abandoned aquaculture ponds”
- Data presented in the paper “Flow-divergence feedbacks control propagule retention by in-stream vegetation: the importance of spatial patterns for facilitation”
- Data presented in the paper “Plants face the flow in V-formation: a study of plant patch alignment in streams”
- Data presented in the paper "Dynamic equilibrium behaviour observed on two contrasting tidal flats from daily monitoring of bed-level changes"
- Data presented in the paper "Landscapes of facilitation: how self-organized patchiness of aquatic macrophytes promotes diversity in streams"
- Data presented in the paper “Self-organization of river vegetation leads to emergent buffering of river flows and water levels”
- Supplementary data and scripts for the paper: A model to assess microphytobenthic primary production in tidal systems using satellite remote sensing (including Corrigendum, 2019)
- Synchronized high-resolution bed-level change and biophysical data from 10 marsh–mudflat sites in northwestern Europe
- Using Remote Sensing to Identify Drivers behind Spatial Patterns in the Bio-physical Properties of a Saltmarsh Pioneer