Totals for datasets (co-)authored by L. (Loreta) Cornacchia
L. (Loreta) Cornacchia
- Data presented in the paper “Turbulence-mediated facilitation of resource uptake in patchy stream macrophytes”
- Data presented in the paper “Flow-divergence feedbacks control propagule retention by in-stream vegetation: the importance of spatial patterns for facilitation”
- Data presented in the paper “Plants face the flow in V-formation: a study of plant patch alignment in streams”
- Data presented in the paper "Landscapes of facilitation: how self-organized patchiness of aquatic macrophytes promotes diversity in streams"
- Data presented in the paper “Self-organization of river vegetation leads to emergent buffering of river flows and water levels”