Totals for datasets (co-)authored by D.A. (David) Abbink
D.A. (David) Abbink
- Code accompanying the paper "Validating human driver models for interaction-aware automated vehicle controllers: A human approach”
- Data for the study: "Mind the responsibility gap: the control ability of automated car drivers does not impact their perceived responsibility"
- Data underlying the paper: Perception and control of low cable operation forces in voluntary closing body-powered upper-limb prostheses
- Data underlying the publication: Modelling communication-enabled traffic interactions
- Data underlying the publication: Interactive merging behavior in a coupled driving simulator: Experimental framework and case study
- Driver’s Risk Fields (DRF) - Model data
- Driver’s Risk Fields (DRF) - Graphical User Interface
- Driver’s Risk Fields (DRF) - Model videos
- Driver’s Risk Fields (DRF) - Model Matlab Code
- Driver’s Risk Fields (DRF) - Simulator Experiment
- Supplementary data for the paper 'Should steering settings be changed by the driver or by the vehicle itself?'
- Supplementary data for the paper 'Do sport modes cause behavioral adaptation?'
- Supplementary material for the paper: Multivariate and location-specific correlates of fuel consumption: A test track study
- Supplementary material for the paper: How do driving modes affect the vehicle’s dynamic behaviour? Comparing Renault’s Multi-Sense Sport and Comfort modes during on-road naturalistic driving.