ABIBA Airfoil and Slat Measurement Data
Dataset for the ABIBA experiments. The data was
collected at the Delft University of Technology's Low Turbulence Tunnel in
summer of 2020.
· Report summarizing results
· Geometry and pressure tap locations for the base airfoil (DU-00 W2-401)
· Geometry and pressure tap locations for custom slat profile
· Final experimental polars
· Cp data for slat and profile for each testing configuration
Pictures of measurement setup
Measurement is conducted at a Re: 1.5 x 106 and 2.0 x 106
The base airfoil is measured in three configurations; clean, tripped, and with vortex generators. There are 9 different slat configurations as discussed in the included report. Each are measured in clean and tripped conditions.