Data underlying the research of Comparison of gait index data between two groups
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Bo Yuan (2022): Data underlying the research of Comparison of gait index data between two groups. Version 2. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/21485658.v2Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
version 2 - 2022-11-28 (latest)version 1 - 2022-11-03
Objective: To observe the effect of lower limb rehabilitation system on lower limb function of patients after total hip arthroplasty.
Study type: a randomized controlled trial.
Data collection method: Bioinformatics sensors of lower limb rehabilitation system were used to collect relevant gait indicators.
Data type: quantitative variable
- 2022-11-03 first online
- 2022-11-28 published, posted
organizationsAffiliated Hospital of Chengdu University
- 19,968 bytes md5 FAC score data in the 16th week of the two groups.xls
- 19,968 bytes md5 Percentage data of standing on one foot in the 16th week of the two groups.xls
- 19,968 bytes md5 Step speed data of the 16th week of the two groups.xls
- 19,968 bytes md5 Two groups of 16th week step frequency data.xls
- 11,776 bytes md5 Readme.doc
- download all files (zip)