Data underlying the article: A geometrical method for quantifying endmembers' fractions in three‐component groundwater mixing
In this file the chemical analyses of groundwater samples from Ferrarelle aquifers (Riardo plain, southern Italy) and related data elaborations are reported. The data elaborations consist in correlations computing and fractions estimation of the investigated groundwater three component mixing.
The dataset consists in four sheets:
1) "Row data" sheet reports the monthly chemical analyses of sampled groundwater from each well analyzed for major ions, minor and trace elements (IC and ICPMS analyses).
2) "correlation matrix" sheet reports the correlations computed among all the analyzed chemical variables.
3) "algebraic mixing computations" reports the computing of three component mixing fractions through the traditional mass balance equations and the related uncertainties.
4) " EMMA mixing computations" reports the computing of three component mixing fractions through EndMember Mixing Analysis (EMMA method) and the related uncertainties.
- 2021-03-16 first online
- 2021-10-20 published, posted
Dipartimento di Scienze, Università degli Studi Roma Tre, L.go S. Leonardo Murialdo 1, 00145 Rome, Italy.
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Ambientali, Biologiche e Farmaceutiche, Università della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Via Vivaldi 43, Caserta (Italy).
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia - Osservatorio Vesuviano (INGV-OV), Via Diocleziano 328, Napoli Italy.