Photos of buildings taken on October 7th 2017 in San Jose canton, Costa Rica
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Luis Esquivel-Salas; Massimiliano Pittore; Victor Schmidt-Díaz; Michael Haas (2021): Photos of buildings taken on October 7th 2017 in San Jose canton, Costa Rica. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/16619742.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
San Jose, Costa Rica
lat (N): -84.083333
lon (E): 9.933333view on openstreetmap
time coverageOctober 7, 2017
licenceCC BY-NC 4.0
First see the description of the Collection this item belongs to.
This item consists of images taken from the street and their respective GPS data of buildings in San Jose canton, Costa Rica, on October 7, 2017 by means of the GFZ Mobile Mapping System.
This was part of the generation of an exposure model for San Jose, by the Seismic Engineering Laboratory - Engineering Research Institute - University of Costa Rica (LIS-INII-UCR) in collaboration with GFZ - Potsdam.
- 2021-09-16 first online, published, posted
format7zip-zipped image/jpg for images; bz2-zipped csv for GPS data
- This study was carried with funds from the “Transitory 1 of the National Emergencies Law (N° 8488)” from the Costa Rica Republic, assigned to the Seismic Engineering Laboratory - Engineering Research Institute - University of Costa Rica (LIS-UCR).
organizationsSeismic Engineering Laboratory, Engineering Research Institute, University of Costa Rica (LIS-UCR)
GFZ, German Research Centre for Geosciences, Potsdam
- 2,608 bytes md5 README.txt
- 6,025,517,107 bytes md5 sanjose_img_20171007.tar.7z
- 10,463,550 bytes md5 sanjose_gps_20171007.tar.bz2
- download all files (zip)