REMARO summer school 2022 data
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Rezende Silva, Gustavo (2022): REMARO summer school 2022 data. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/20208710.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
The pond at TU Delft Faculty of 3ME, The Netherlands
lat (N): 52.002171
lon (E): 4.371205view on openstreetmap
licenceCC BY 4.0
Sonar and MAVROS data recored in ros2 bag format using ROS.
Recordings were performed using a BlueROV2 robot equipped with Ping360 sonar.
- ROS2 Foxy
- Ping360 sonar ROS2 package: https://github.com/CentraleNantesRobotics/ping360_sonar/tree/3ade26c7a6f22cc4f50488ae578282b36e150a04
- MAVROS: https://github.com/mavlink/mavros/commit/227b3accf7d16c7f0c468da25125e164de3ff292
Data was recorded at TU Delft 3me pond 01-07-2022.
Data was colleted during the REMARO summer school 2022.
This data will be used in the activities of REMARO (https://remaro.eu/) project.
- 2022-07-01 first online, published, posted
formatROS2 bag formats
- Reliable AI for Marine Robotics (grant code 956200) [more info...] European Commission
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering, Department of Cognitive Robotics (CoR).
- 31,196,417 bytes md5 TU DELFT REMARO SUMER SCHOOL ROSBAGS.zip
- 18,655 bytes md5 README
- download all files (zip)