Python code for the analysis of AeoLiS grain size scenarios
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Christa van IJzendoorn (2023): Python code for the analysis of AeoLiS grain size scenarios. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. software. https://doi.org/10.4121/22220134.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
This repository contains the Python code that was used to analyze grain size scenarios simulated with AeoLiS, as presented in:
- van IJzendoorn, C.O., Hallin, C., A.J.H.M. Reniers, de Vries, S. (submitted) Modeling multi-fraction coastal aeolian sediment transport with horizontal and vertical grain size variability.
A second zip file is attached that contains the output that can be created with the scripts that are available in this repository and at Github.
- 2023-03-08 first online, published, posted
format.py files for creation of input data and analysis .txt files for model input .nc and .log files for model output .png files for figures
- This work is part of the research programme DuneForce with project number 17064, which is (partly) financed by the Dutch Research Council (NWO).
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Department of Hydraulic Engineering
- 1,038,388 bytes md5 grainsizeanalysis-aeolis.zip
- 1,530,469,515 bytes md5 grainsizeanalysis-aeolis-withoutput.zip
- download all files (zip)