Software for Simultaneous orientation and 3D localization microscopy with a Vortex point spread function
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Hulleman, Christiaan; Thorsen, Rasmus; Kim, Eugene; Dekker, Cees; Stallinga, Sjoerd et. al. (2021): Software for Simultaneous orientation and 3D localization microscopy with a Vortex point spread function. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. software. https://doi.org/10.4121/15175494.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
This code is distributed as accompanying software for the article Simultaneous orientation and 3D localization microscopy with a Vortex point spread function by Christiaan N. Hulleman, Rasmus Ø. Thorsen, Eugene Kim, Cees Dekker, Sjoerd Stallinga, and Bernd Rieger.
Any reuse of this code should cite the original associated publication.
- 2021-08-17 first online, published, posted
- Optical nanoscopy at 1 nm resolution: far-field fluorescence control at cryogenic temperatures (grant code 648580) [more info...] European Research Council
- Visualizing local and global chromatin architecture, and gene expression in the individual cell by structural (SUSHI) and temporal (3D-SMRT) single molecule imaging (grant code U01EB021238) [more info...] National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Bottom up biophysics approach to resolve the looping structure of chromosomes (grant code 883684) [more info...] European Research Council
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Department of Imaging Physics and Department of Bionanoscience
- 10,339,113 bytes md5 vecfitcpu_vortex-master_16-08-2021.zip