Data underlying the publication: "Regulation of piglet T-cell immune responses by thioredoxin peroxidase from Cysticercus cellulosae excretory-secretory antigens"
This dataset contains data collected in in vitro experiments on pigs conducted at Zunyi Medical University as part of Wei He's (first author of the manuscript) master's thesis project. The purpose of this study was toexplore the effect of thioredoxin peroxidase (TPx) protein on piglet T-cell immune responses in vitro, which was mainly identified by flow cytometry and ELISA. This dataset contains raw data, unmodified raw images, as well as data analysis and the production of statistical graphs through Flowjo, SPSS and Graphad Prism.
- 2022-10-27 first online, published, posted
- This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81960378)
- Science and Technology Planed Project, Zunyi City, Guizhou Province (278)
- Special Project of Cultivating New Academic Seedlings and Innovative Exploration of Zunyi Medical University (-004)
- Project of Zunyi Medical University Graduate Education Innovation (ZYK70).
- download all files (zip)
91,053,598 bytes unzipped