L3Pilot Global User Acceptance Survey, First Phase Data
The L3Pilot Global User Acceptance Survey investigated the acceptance of SAE Level 3 (L3) conditionally automated cars. Survey data was collected in two phases. This dataset contains the data from the first phase of the survey with responses collected from 17 countries on five continents.
Description.pdf contains information about the survey methodology and coding of the variables.
For further information about the survey, please consult L3Pilot deliverable D7.1 ‘Annual quantitative survey about user acceptance towards ADAS and vehicle automation’.
If you use the dataset, please cite it as: L3Pilot (2021). L3Pilot Global User Acceptance Survey, First Phase Data.
- 2022-11-07 first online, published, posted
- L3Pilot - Piloting Automated Driving on European Roads (723051)
- 150,827 bytes md5 Description.pdf
- 14,207,997 bytes md5 L3Pilot_Global_UA_Survey_1st_Phase_Without_WTP.xlsx
- 6,728,452 bytes md5 L3Pilot_Global_UA_Survey_1st_Phase_Without_WTP.txt
- 6,713 bytes md5 L3Pilot_Global_UA_Survey_1st_Phase_Without_WTP.sps
- 1,554,604 bytes md5 L3Pilot_Global_UA_Survey_1st_Phase_Without_WTP.Rdata
- 8,353,140 bytes md5 L3Pilot_Global_UA_Survey_1st_Phase_Without_WTP.sav
- download all files (zip)