Data underlying the research project: Interdependence and Communication Style in Human-Agent/Robot Teamwork
This dataset was gathered in an experiment with the aim of studying the effects of interdependence and robot communication style on human-robot teamwork. Human participants were presented with a virtual (urban search and rescue inspired) task and robot. Robot communication style varied between participants while interdependence between human and robot varied within participants. The goal for the human-robot team was to search and rescue all victims as soon as possible. We wanted to gain insights into the following:
- How does robot communication style influence human-robot teamwork?
- How does interdependence between human and robot influence human-robot teamwork?
- How does interdependence influence the relationship between robot communication style and human-robot teamwork?
- 2022-07-06 first online, published, posted
- 25,325 bytes md5 Interdependence-Communication-HART-Final-Dataset.xlsx
- 4,660 bytes md5 README.txt
- download all files (zip)