CHASE-PL: Climate change impact assessment for selected sectors in Poland.
Datacite citation style:
Polish Academy of Sciences Institute for Agricultural and Forest Environment (IAFE); Norwegian Meteorological Institute (MET Norway); Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (2016): CHASE-PL: Climate change impact assessment for selected sectors in Poland. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. collection. https://doi.org/10.4121/collection:CHASE-PLOther citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
The CHASE-PL project will contribute to improvement of understanding of climate change in Poland and its impacts in selected sectors in the country. The project will extend in numerous ways the state-of-the-art of the detection of change, projection of climate change and its impacts on water management, ecosystems and biodiversity, agriculture and food production.
- 2016-11-07 first online, published, posted
- 2020-07-17 revised
publisher4TU.Centre for Research Data
- [dataset] CHASE-PL - Future Hydrology (CPL-FH); Projections of water balance and streamflow for the Vistula and Odra basins
- [dataset] Natural Flow Regimes in Poland (NFRPL)
- [dataset] CHASE-PL Climate Projections: 5-km Gridded Daily Precipitation & Temperature Dataset (CPLCP-GDPT5)
- [dataset] CHASE-PL Forcing Data: Gridded Daily Precipitation & Temperature Dataset 5 km (CPLFD-GDPT5)
- [dataset] CHASE-PL – Natural Hydrology dataset (CPL-NH)