Data underlying the manuscript "Direct coherent manipulation of an Andreev spin-orbit qubit"
Data processing and plotting repository of the manuscript titled Direct coherent manipulation of an Andreev spin-orbit qubit.
This repository contains two zip files: Data_processing_and_plotting.zip and Raw_timetraces.zip.
The first zip file contains all of the processing and plotting of the data for the manuscript in addition to all of the paper figures. It also contains most of the raw experimental data, with the exception of the raw time traces used to plot Figs. S4, S5 and S6 of the SUpplementary Information. These are are very large in filesize, and are provided separately in the Raw_timetraces.zip file.
The data processing and figure plotting occur in separate Jupyter notebooks and are executed using Python 3. For this we make use of the conda environment management system, and a self-contained environment that contains all the necessary libraries is provided in the sqds_env.yml file located in Data_processing_and_plotting`. It can be installed with conda env create -f sqds_env.yml.
This file contains all of the processing and plotting of the data for the manuscript titled Direct coherent manipulation of an Andreev spin-orbit qubit. In addition it contains most of the raw data, with the exception of the raw time traces which are provided in a separate file.
The file contains the following folders:
* Raw_data - Folder containing the raw data saved with the NetCDF framework using the xarray python package. This does not include the raw time traces that are processed in notebook 1_processing_data.ipynb. These files are available separately in the same data collection.
* Processed_data - Folder containing intermediate data resulting from each processing step and the final processed data ready to plot.
* Figures - Folder containing the output figures in PDF format.
It then contains the following Jupyter notebook files:
* 1_processing_data.ipynb - notebook that processes all of the raw data and stores the results in the `Processed_data` folder.
* 2_plot_figures.ipynb - notebook that constructs the main text and supplementary figures. Figures generated by this file are saved in the `Figures` folder.
This file contains the raw time traces used in the manuscript titled Direct coherent manipulation of an Andreev spin-orbit qubit. Specifically, it contains the raw data used to generate Figs. S4, S5 and S6 of the Supplementary Information.
- 2022-09-26 first online, published, posted
- 2022-09-22 revised
Kavli Institute for Nanoscience, Delft University of Technology;