Data repository for manuscript: 'How small-scale bedforms bury fines in a sandy seabed'
The data presented here were collected onboard the NIOZ RV - Pelagia in June and October 2017. Bathymetric (multibeam), sediment and benthos samples were collected along a 9-km cross-shore transect. This transect starts at 1 km offshore of Egmond aan Zee, the Netherlands and extends to 10 km offshore.
Furthermore, an instrumented lander called the 'TU lander' was deployed on the seabed at 4km offshore. A variety of instruments were mounted on this lander, measuring tidal currents velocities, wave characteristics, small-scale seabed topography and suspended sediment concentrations.
for more questions about this dataset contact either: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 2022-05-23 first online, published, posted, revised
- [dataset] Sediment characteristics data underlying the publication: How small-scale bedforms bury fines in a sandy seabed
- [dataset] Hydrodynamic data underlying the publication: How small-scale bedforms bury fines in a sandy seabed
- [dataset] Description of activities performed during SANDBOX research cruises and determination of sampling locations.
- [dataset] Description of data management practices for SANDBOX research data