Datasets of dissertation "Transport near slippery interfaces".
Datacite citation style:
Haase, A. Sander (2017): Datasets of dissertation "Transport near slippery interfaces". Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. collection. https://doi.org/10.4121/uuid:b1c5c372-f90c-415e-a427-0ca5b977a945Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
Research data belonging to the dissertation 'Transport near slippery interfaces'. The data is grouped per publication (or per chapter in the dissertation).
- 2017-01-30 first online, published, posted
- 2020-07-28 revised
publisher4TU.Centre for Research Data
organizationsUniversity of Twente, Faculty of Science and Technology, Soft Matter, Fluidics and Interfaces Group
- [dataset] Control of slippage with tunable bubble mattresses
- [dataset] Heat and mass transfer over slippery, superhydrophobic surfaces
- [dataset] Inelastic non-Newtonian flow over heterogeneously slippery surfaces
- [dataset] Momentum and mass transport over a bubble mattress: the influence of interface geometry
- [dataset] The Graetz–Nusselt problem extended to continuum flows with finite slip
- [dataset] Why bumpy is better: The role of the dissipation distribution in slip flow over a bubble mattress