Totals for datasets (co-)authored by N.C. (Nick) van de Giesen
N.C. (Nick) van de Giesen
- 3D Dense DTS: temperature data from waterbodies subject to thermohaline stratification - Laboratory measurements and field campaigns in the Noordplas Polder and at Kortenhoef
- A free-surface solar pond model with a sloping edge: model code and data
- An axisymmetric hydrodynamical model: model code and data
- Antenna experiment NMi 2019
- Data from: Revisiting wind speed measurements using actively heated fiber optics: a wind tunnel study
- Multi-scale water and energy use model: Workbook accompanying the paper 'The water use of heating pathways to 2050: analysis of national and urban energy scenarios'.
- Scripts and data for "Rarest rainfall events will see the greatest relative increase in magnitude under future climate change"
- Supporting data and code for the publication: Organic pollution of rivers: Combined threats of urbanization, livestock farming and global climate change.
- Supporting data for the publication: Global impacts of meat trade on in-stream organic river pollution: importance of spatially distributed hydrological conditions'
- Tree sway of 19 Amazon trees
- Ublox Neo M8T dataset (NMi campaign 2017-2020: 15-second resolution data) related to the publication: Potential of Cost-Efficient Single Frequency GNSS Receivers for Water Vapor Monitoring