Totals for datasets (co-)authored by Jean-Marc Daran
- Data underlying research on engineering oxygen-independent biotin biosynthesis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Data underlying research on expression of heterologous molybdenum-cofactor-biosynthesis and nitrate-assimilation genes enables nitrate utilization by Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Data underlying research on Engineering of molybdenum-cofactor-dependent nitrate assimilation in Yarrowia lipolytica
- Data underlying the research on Identification of oxygen-independent pathways for pyridine-nucleotide and Coenzyme-A synthesis in anaerobic fungi by expression of candidate genes in yeast.
- Data underlying the research on Improving industrially relevant phenotypic traits by engineering chromosome copy number in Saccharomyces pastorianus
- Data underlying the research of Evolutionary and reverse engineering of single vitamin requirement in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Data underlying the study on Engineering class-B vitamin biosynthesis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Data underlying the study on Improving CRISPR-Cas9 mediated genome integration in interspecific hybrid yeasts
- Data underlying the manuscript: “Modular, synthetic chromosomes as new tools for large scale engineering of metabolism”
- Data underlying the study on Engineering Saccharomyces cerevisiae for fast vitamin-independent aerobic growth