Totals for datasets (co-)authored by Rebecca James
- Data for manuscript: Water motion influences carbon-use strategies of kelp forest assemblages and defines responses of macroalgae to ocean acidification
- Data presented in the paper “Maintaining Tropical Beaches with Seagrass and Algae: A Promising Alternative to Engineering Solutions”
- Data presented in the paper “Tropical biogeomorphic seagrass landscapes for coastal protection: persistence and wave attenuation during major storm events“
- Data presented in the paper "Understanding how leaf traits affect sediment stabilisation by seagrass: the effect of grazing and invasive species"
- Data presented in the paper “Water motion and vegetation control the pH dynamics in seagrass-dominated bays”