Samples for ConfLab: A Rich Multimodal Multisensor Dataset of Free-Standing Social Interactions in the Wild
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Raman, Chirag; Vargas Quiros, Jose; Tan, Stephanie; Islam, Ashraful; Gedik, Ekin et. al. (2022): Samples for ConfLab: A Rich Multimodal Multisensor Dataset of Free-Standing Social Interactions in the Wild. Version 2. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/20017682.v2Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
version 2 - 2022-10-10 (latest)version 1 - 2022-06-08
This file contains some sample data for the ConfLab dataset to provide a general idea.
- sample_video.mp4: a sample video recording from one of the overhead cameras capturing part of the interaction floor
- sample_keypoints_annotations.mp4: visualization of the keypoint annotations corresponding to a short video segment
- sample_sensor.csv: sensor data with the following columns (interpolated to have consistent 50Hz sampling frequency): <acceleration (tri-axial accelerometer) of a subject, angular velocity (tri-axial gyroscope) of a subject, magnetic field (tri-axial magnetometer) of a subject, the orientation of a subject in quarternions, RSSI proximity measurements of a subject>
- sample_audio, sample_audio.wav: sample audio files from a subject; the wav version is playable in a standard media player
- README.txt: A file containing this description for convenience
- 2022-06-07 first online
- 2022-10-10 published, posted
- NWO 639.022.606
- Aspasia grant associated with Vidi grant 639.022.606
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, Intelligent Systems
DATA - restricted access
ReasonNote that you DO NOT need to request access by clicking the 'Request access to files' button below. You can request access by filling in the EULA form which can be found here: https://doi.org/10.4121/20016194 Once completed, please email it back to SPCLabDatasetsemail@example.com. When your request is approved, private links to download the data will be emailed to you.
Your request will be sent to the owner of the dataset.