Data underlying the publication: Establishing the Role of Elbow Muscles by Evaluating Muscle Activation and Co-contraction Levels at Maximal External Rotation in Fastball Pitching
Datacite citation style:
van Trigt, Bart; H. E. J. Veeger, Dirkjan; van der Helm, F.C.T. (Frans) (2021): Data underlying the publication: Establishing the Role of Elbow Muscles by Evaluating Muscle Activation and Co-contraction Levels at Maximal External Rotation in Fastball Pitching. Version 2. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/17021966.v2Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
choose version: version 3 - 2021-12-10 (latest)
version 2 - 2021-12-07version 1 - 2021-12-07
licenceCC BY-NC 4.0
This dataset contains muscle activation and video from eleven baseball pitchers throwing fifteen fastballs. MVC is also included.
Readme for more information.
More information about this dataset can be found in this article:
- 2021-12-07 first online, published, posted
associated peer-reviewed publicationEstablishing the Role of Elbow Muscles by Evaluating Muscle Activation and Co-contraction Levels at Maximal External Rotation in Fastball Pitching
- This work was supported by the NWO Domain Applied and Engineering Sciences (AES) under project number [R/003635]. This NWO-funded project, named Breaking the High Load— Bad Coordination Multiplier in Overhead Sports Injuries part of the Citius Altius Sanius perspective program (Project 7), is a cooperative effort between the Royal Dutch Baseball and Softball Federation (KNBSB), Royal Dutch Tennis Federation (KNLTB), Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Delft University of Technology, Milé Fysiotherapy, PitchPerfect, and PLUX.
organizationsTU Delft, Faculty of Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering (3mE), Department of BioMechanical Engineering
- 399,511,481 bytes md5 EMGData.zip
- 16,274,356,041 bytes md5 Kinematics.zip
- 610,035,352 bytes md5 EMGData_v2.zip
- 1,133 bytes md5 README.rtf
- 1,133 bytes md5 README.txt
- download all files (zip)