The new edition of TU Delft's Open Science: Sharing Your Research with the World MOOC starts on 6 May 2020.
Explore ways to apply Open Science principles to academic work - including your own. Learn how to share your research effectively and responsibly, building greater visibility and impact.
This course will help you grasp the key principles of Open Science, with answers to questions like:
- How can researchers effectively store, manage, and share research data?
- What kinds of open access publishing are most effective?
- How can researchers increase the visibility and impact of their research?
- How can the use of social media contribute to the visibility and impact of research?
- How can researchers be acknowledged for the research software they write?
You'll learn to establish links between publications, data, software and methods, how to attach a persistent identifier and metadata to your results, and methods for clarifying usage rights. You will also discover ways to apply these principles to your daily research and adapt existing routines. Finally, you'll uncover potential barriers to sharing research and discuss possible solutions.
The language of the course is English.
Full details and the online enrolment link are available here https://www.edx.org/course/open-science-sharing-your-research-with-the-world