We are pleased to announce that as from 3 August 2020, 4TU.ResearchData has expanded our services to include a range of new features that provide our users with new ways to publish, visualise and access their research data.
New functions include:
- Restricted access: datasets can be made ‘confidential’ by which only authorised users are granted access to the data.
- Preserve software / code: integration with GitHub can be used to preserve your research software and create a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) to cite your software.
- Enhanced usage statistics: number of views, downloads and citations for each public dataset.
- Visualisations of datasets.
- Embargo: datasets can be embargoed where necessary.
Questions? Please contact researchdata(at)4tu.nl.