Join an interactive and inspiring afternoon to celebrate our 10th anniversary and renewed data repository in an online event featuring:
- Keynote speaker Sarah Jones, EOSC Engagement Manager, GÉANT, offering insights and perspectives The Do's and Don'ts of Supporting Open Science.
- Interactive breakout sessions on a range of FAIR data management practices.
- Demonstrations of new features that 4TU.ResearchData offers researchers.
- The official launch of the renewed data repository.
- 15:30 -15:40 | Opening
- 15:40 - 16:10 | Keynote Speaker, Sarah Jones, GÉANT, EOSC Engagement Manager, The Do's and Don'ts of Supporting Open Science and Q&A
- 16:10 - 16:20 | Interactive element
- 16:20 -16:30 | BREAK
- 16:30 - 16:45 | Showcases: Words from key 4TU.ResearchData Users
- 16:45 - 17:05 | Break out session
- 17:05 - 17:15 | Launch of the renewed 4TU.ResearchData repository
- 17:15 - 17:20 | Handover of Directorship of 4TU.ResearchData
- 17:20 - 17:30 | Closure
Your breakout session preference will be asked during registration*. The breakout session topi
- Dedicated services for Environmental Researchers
- Restricted access for confidential/personal data
- ‘Reproducibility’ serious game
- Expert curation services for FAIR Data
- 4TU.ResearchData: Demonstration of new features and functionalities
*We will try to ensure everyone can participate in his/her preferred session as we seek to balance expressed preferences with ensuring equally distributed participant numbers across the 5 breakout sessions. For this reason we request participants to indicate two preferences during the registration process.
Date and location
September 29, 15:30-17:30 (CEST)
Online: secure log in details and information about breakout session logistics will be provided closer to the event
Register to Participate
Register via Eventbrite to join the online event, indicating your preferred breakout sessions.