This summer, 4TU.ResearchData will expand our services to include a range of new features that provide our users with new ways to publish, visualise and access their research data.
New functions include:
- New functions include:
- Restricted access: datasets can be made ‘confidential’ by which only authorised users are granted access to the data.
- Preserve software / code: integration with GitHub can be used to preserve your research software and create a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) to cite your software.
- Enhanced usage statistics: number of views, downloads and citations for each public dataset.
- Visualisations of datasets.
- Embargo: datasets can be embargoed where necessary.
While the interface will update, our core service to preserve valuable research data long-term and make it available to others, remains unaffected. The same goes for all datasets and DOIs we hold: all your data files and associated metadata are securely transferred and remain accessible via the same DOI.
These features will be available later this summer. Note that the possiblity to upload new datasets will be offline from 27 July - 3 August . We will communicate any changes in this timing and progress via our website and social media channels.
Should you have any questions about our expanded services or your own dataset, please do not hesitate to contact us via email researchdata(at)4tu.nl.