- Melamine degradation to bioregenerate granular activated carbon
- Bioaugmentation of Biological Activated Carbon Filters for Enhanced Micropollutant Removal
- Diffusion of hydrophilic organic micropollutants in granular activated carbon with different pore sizes
- Effect of low concentrations of dissolved oxygen on the activity of denitrifying methanotrophic bacteria
- Prolonged lifetime of biological activated carbon filters through enhanced biodegradation of melamine
- Biodegradation and adsorption of micropollutants by biological activated carbon from a drinking water production plant
- Effect of temperature on denitrifying methanotrophic activity of 'Candidatus Methylomirabilis oxyfera'