Research Data behind PhD Project: Exploring Instantaneous Speed in Grade 5 A Design Research
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Beer, de, Huub (2021): Research Data behind PhD Project: Exploring Instantaneous Speed in Grade 5 A Design Research. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/13664183.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
I have collected the following datasets for my project "Exploring Instantaneous Speed in Grade 5. A Design Research":
- Starting Up
- videos of 5th grade students exploring speed in the context of filling glassware
- Design Experiment 1
- videos of a 5-lesson classroom teaching experiment on speed in the context of filling glassware.
- Design Experiment 2
- videos of a small-scale classroom teaching experiment about speed
- Design Experiment 3
- videos of a 5-lesson classroom experiment tried in two different classrooms
This data is not publicly available for privacy reasons. For more information, please contact the author.
For more information about the research, see https://heerdebeer.org/DR
- 2021-02-01 first online, published, posted
formatDigital videos, transcripts, prototype of educational software, learning materials, teaching materials
organizationsEindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven School of Education
DATA - not available
privacy; videos and transcripts of teachers and children.