Long-term 15N balance after single-dose input of 15N-labeled NH4+ and NO3- in Tieshanping N-saturated subtropical forest
The doi above is for this specific version of this dataset, which is currently the latest. Newer versions may be published in the future. For a link that will always point to the latest version, please use
Datacite citation style:
Danni Xie; Lei Duan; Gaoyue Si; Wenjing Liu; Ting Zhang et. al. (2021): Long-term 15N balance after single-dose input of 15N-labeled NH4+ and NO3- in Tieshanping N-saturated subtropical forest. Version 1. 4TU.ResearchData. dataset. https://doi.org/10.4121/14863464.v1Other citation styles (APA, Harvard, MLA, Vancouver, Chicago, IEEE) available at Datacite
lat (N): 29° 37.42’N
lon (E): 106° 41.24’E
The long-term observation data of nitrogen saturated subtropical forest Tieshanping, including niteogen deposition, nitrogen leaching, 15N atom% and 15N recovery with once 15N tracer applied experiment, soil net mineralization rate in Tieshanping measured in October 2019, and the ratio of nitrogen leaching to total nitrogen input of relevant control experiments in Tieshanping and Europe.It can supplement researchers' cognition on the response of subtropical forests to nitrogen deposition, and provide help for the construction of biogeochemical knowledge network of forest ecosystem.
- 2021-06-29 first online, published, posted
formatobservation data, excel files
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (41877329)
- Response of nitrogen-saturated forest soil to nitrogen deposition in subtropical regions of China (grant code 21607091) [more info...] National Natural Science Foundation of China
- The special fund of State Key Joint Laboratory of Environment Simulation and Pollution Control (19L02ESPC).
Shanghai Jiaotong University;
Southern University of Science and Technology;
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- 24,361 bytes md5 dataset.xlsx