Data underlying the publication: Integrated Array Tomography for 3D Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy
Volume correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM) image data of (i) 9 serial sections of rat pancreas tissue and (ii) 63 serial sections of zebrafish pancreas tissue. Datasets were acquired via integrated array tomography, a nanoscale imaging technique for the 3D reconstruction of biological material. See https://doi.org/10.3389/fmolb.2021.822232 for details.
- 2022-04-20 first online
- 2022-09-05 published, posted
- Building Blocks of Life grant (737.016.010)
- NWO National Roadmap for Large-Scale Research Infrastructure of the Dutch Research Council (NWO 184.034.014)
- ZonMW DTL hotel grant (435005035)
- NWO Microscopy Valley (12718)